Sunday, January 20, 2002

Mmm Steak

This has been a pretty relaxing weekend. Friday night I was feeling really tired, so I watched A Fish Called Wanda. (Tracy loaned me a few DVDs because I just got a DVD player not too long ago.) Then later that night, Adam and I watched Repo Man, but I fell asleep a half hour into it because I was pooped! On Saturday I played Tomb Raider 3 for over two hours. How pathetic. But it was really fun! Then I did some dishes. My parents called and invited me over for my favorite dinner — steak, baked potatoes, and salad with the added bonus of spinach! It was delicious. They are fabulous cooks!! Then Saturday night my friend Erin was in town from DC, and she stopped by to see my new kitties!! I ended up going over to a friend's house with her. I got to hang out with a bunch of people I haven't seen in awhile, so that was fun. Hunter and I spoke nerd talk for a good portion of the night, about Director, and Dreamweaver, and G4s and stuff. NERDS! I haven't accomplished too much today. I love the weekend. I bought my mom a birthday present (it's tomorrow) and went to Krogers. I made burritos for dinner and I burned my hand! Owwww! Pretty soon Adam and I are going to make chocolate milkshakes. MMM! That's it for now. Cosmo beckons...

No comments: