Sunday, January 09, 2005

Dayton: Anne's Birthday!

This weekend, I went to Dayton to celebrate Anne's birthday! It was really scary driving up there, because Athens has been flooding for the past few days. Luckily, there was only one scary part of high water. I just followed the car in front of me and did what they did.

It was a super fun weekend. Friday night, we had Subway for dinner, and then played the O.C. and Dawson's Creek drinking games. A nice, low-key night.

On Saturday, we got to go shopping! We went to Gabes and Marshall's. I got loads of awesome stuff. Then we came home and got decked out to go to a fancy birthday dinner with Tim. We went to this French place, and I had tons of firsts! First time having snails, first time having frog's legs, and first time having creme brulee! All of them were awesome.

After dinner, we went bowling, then came back to Anne's for some champagne and hot tubbing. On Sunday I sadly headed back to Athens. It was the first sunny day in over a week though, so it was an incredibly beautiful drive home!



Click here for photos.

No comments: