Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Most Embarassing Gym Moments

This morning in step aerobics, I did something embarrassing. The room was really hot so I went up to the front to tug this fan closer to me, and I GUESS the fan was plugged into the same surge protector as the sound system, which APPARENTLY has a super short cord. Yeah, I unplugged the sound system. The music was blaring, people were steppin' to the beat, then all of a sudden there was a loud electric "BLIP!" then POW! Dead silence. I just kind of stood there for a second and said "Uhhh I just got REAL HOT!! SORRY!" Hahahha. Everyone was staring at me. It was funny though. Everyone laughed. Summer emailed me her rendition of the event this morning:

It's not entirely accurate — I think TRIPPING over the cord would have been one level nerdier on the nerd scale, but she captured my expression perfectly.

She's not gym-embarassment-free though. Earlier this year she marched into class while we were all finishing up our cool down, got out a step, and tried to catch up with us until I was like "What are you doing? There's only five minutes left of class!" Hahahahah, her clock at home was set an hour off and she thought class was just BEGINNING! Hahahahhah. I love the gym.

No comments: