Monday, June 18, 2007

Farewell, Lily and Jeramiah!

When I got back to Athens last night, I headed over to Gina's to have a cookout for Lily's last night in town! Mmm, Malibu and Diet Sunkist!

Me, Gina, Lily and Jeramiah doing a Zissou point!

CORNHOLE TEAMS!

Look at Lily's form! You'd think they had cornhole for SURE in the UK!

Go, Gina!

Hug attack!

Jeramiah and me!

Lily and me, and Gina's all, "I gotta bust into this shit!"

BUST IN!!! HI GINA!

Then, this afternoon we all went to O'Betty's for the Last Lunch. I got the Sally, which is a hot dog with lettuce, bacon, tomatoes, and mayo!

We all shared regular fries, cajun fries, and garlic fries (not pictured).

Unicorn pegasus time for Lily and Jeramiah!

After Lily left, this is how we spent the rest of the afternoon!

No comments: