Friday, September 23, 2011

Birthday Dinner at Purple Chopstix

Today is my actual birthday! First, I got to have lunch with all my coworkers and TWO kinds of pumpkin cupcakes!! Then tonight was the traditional birthday dinner with the ladies! We went to Purple Chopstix. Yum, champagne!



Summer got me this dress for my birthday. She gave it to me as an early birthday present, so I've already gotten to wear it several times. I LOVE IT. As you can see, she also got one for herself! She was happy to join me in wearing them tonight, so I got to be TWINS for my birthday. My favorite! TWINS!!! And look, she made a little BABY rendition of the dress to include with my card, to remind me of my birthday gift (as if I could forget!). So really, TRIPLETS!!!



So many polka dots!! PRESENTS!



Spilling champagne. Whee!



Tonight was a SUPER SPECIAL birthday treat, because Rose was in the United States!! Special guest star!! And Leslie was there, all the way from North Carolina! The whole table tried putting on some of my lipstick and then we all had matching lips. OCTUPLETS!!!!!!!



The waitress TRICKED US and told us there was no more cake left. But it was a sneaky joke and LOOK! There was cake after all!! WHEW.



Wishes!



Matching lips!



Beauty pageant shots!






Summer and Emily battled over the last bite of cake.












After dinner, we headed to Casa for a nightcap. Here is Rose with Yumi's hair! Lovely!



Photo shoot!













No comments: