Saturday, February 15, 2014

Suzanne's bachelorette party!

Suzanne is getting married!! Whee!! This weekend was her bachelorette party and bridal shower up in Mentor, Ohio. Summer, Yumi and I headed up for the bachelorette portion of the weekend. We kicked off festivities with manicures and pedicures at a salon. Bubbles and bubbly!



Happy bachelorette!



Ladies.



Summer made sure that Suzanne didn't get thirsty!



Nails! Suzanne's are the dark purple, Summer's are the green and gold, and mine are the orangey gold.



Suzanne's looked like cosmic SPACE nails! And Summer's looked like Athens Bulldogs!



Suzanne's cousin Karrie hosted us at her house that evening for food and fun. The ladies worked together to provide a delicious spread. Guacamole, hot nacho dip, tortilla chips, salsa and seven layer dip!



Everything was so plentiful and delicious, I was SURE it was dinner.



BUT NO!! Those were just the appetizers!! Because then Karrie served up chicken enchiladas, soft shell AND hard shell beef tacos, and corn bread! There was SO much delicious food.



Check it out! My nails matched the placemats!



We played Cards Against Humanity.



Okay so, throughout the night, whenever I would grab something out of the fridge, I noticed this giant bowl of pudding. Also, on the counter, there was a tray of pink cupcakes. I thought to myself, "I wonder which treat is for tonight and which treat she's taking to the bridal shower tomorrow?" WRONG. Both treats were for tonight AND ALSO a dish of caramel heath bar apple dip.



Look at the size of that bowl of pudding!!! I could SIT in it! I kind of wanted to! Karrie really went above and beyond making sure there was plenty of delicious food for us bachelorette partiers. It was so great to see Suzanne. I can't wait for her wedding!

No comments: