Saturday, December 13, 2014

Tracy & Tina's Holiday Party + Tracy's 50th!

Tracy and Tina had their annual party tonight, and Tina snuck in a surprise 50th birthday celebration for Tracy! His birthday is this week!





It didn't take long for Tina's hats to come off the wall.









Tracy and Tina bought a HEAT LAMP FOR THEIR PATIO!!!!!!!!! I looooooove heat lamps, so this is very exciting to me. They might just end up peeking out their windows this winter to see me chillin' on the patio catching the rays off that toasty lamp.



Angus the Beer Deer with Jane and Aaron!



Ho, ho, ho!



Annual Irish Car Bomb time. You will notice everyone else is still midway through their beverages, but Cheryl has finished hers AND moved onto the cheering stage!



Reigning champion always and forever!



Bulows!



LOL.



Billie and me!



This picture cracks me up because Megan, Cheryl and Billie are all cozy happy friends and I'm little miss showoff in the front. WHOOPS.



And then it was time for Unicorn Pegasus! SANTA Unipegs! Joey broke his hand:



Tracy!



Kelly!



Cheryl!



Summer!



Billie!



Chris!



TJ!



Bob!



Ben!

No comments: