Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween!

Have I mentioned that I love Halloween? My officemate Neal came to work as a pterodactyl! Look at that pterodactyl head across the desk from me!! It's the best!



LOL, pterodactyl at a business meeting. And R2-D2!



I wasn't any one particular thing, but I definitely had the Halloween Spirit! I suppose I could be considered a witch doctor.



All the Halloweeny things!



Ben and I took Felix on a Halloween woods walk. We decided to try a path we hadn't taken before, so we weren't sure how long it would take.



One minute we were enjoying a beautiful sunset...






And the next minute we were plunged into darkness!! Thank goodness it was a full moon! We had to RUN to get through the woods with a tiny sliver of light to spare. We were in complete darkness (save the moon) by the time we got back to the car. We were both totally silent when passing the pioneer cemetery, totally freaked out that we were passing it on Halloween by the light of the full moon. EEP.

No comments: