Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! Look at how dapper Felix looks in his little Christmas bandana!! I love him.

Mer and I got Mom and Dad a Pork & Pickles crockpot meal subscription for Christmas. We figured this would be a fun pandemic activity! Here is the card that I made them:

 

 
 

Ben and I kicked off the morning with a hearty breakfast. Look at this scrambled eggs with red and green peppers! Christmassy! 

We did a Zoom that morning to celebrate Christmas with my family and open presents!

Similar to Thanksgiving, we delivered dishes to each other so we could all enjoy a nice meal. I traditionally make wedge salads for Christmas, so I delivered wedge salad kits to everyone. YUM!

We all cooked the same main course at our houses. Smitten Kitchen's Southwestern Pulled Brisket. As tacos! Yum!!!

So good.

Cooking!

I made pecan pies again.

Look at that chocolate layer!

Packing up for pie distribution.

Mer made cranberry pie with Davis cranberries!

Christmas slippers!

Dad made a clock for Little Kate for Christmas, out of wood from the old Sycamore tree that used to be in their yard. He invented this fake company and bio, and had me help him make a certificate with some mountainy accents to include with the clock. It was so believable, it took awhile for Mer, Pete and Kate to catch on that Dad actually made it!!

 

 

 

 

No comments: