Wednesday, October 23, 2002

I Went Running Today?

Yay. I fixed the time on my computer so it's the correct half of the day. Eeek this weekend is Daylight Savings Time! Sunday morning. Yep. So Summer and I finished our bunny suits two nights ago! We added lining to the insides, and secured the tails tightly. Wheee! I can't wait for the Halloween party this Saturday night. Should be fun.

A couple of nights ago, I had the greatest dream. I've been having lots of very complicated dreams recently, and this night was no exception, but there is just one moment that I remember completely clearly. I went to somebody's house to drop something off or pick something up and there was a baby giraffe in the side yard. Except, it wasn't your ordinary baby giraffe. It was the size of a KITTEN. It was SOOOOO cute. It was running around and it let me pet it for a little while then it got scared and ran inside and peeked out at me from the window. It was amazing. I love it when dreams create something so beautiful, something that you would never be able to see in real life.

Speaking of real life, I went running today. ?????????? I NEVER go running. Ever. But I kind of liked it! So maybe this will be a new thing. Who knows. Adam went with me because I was self conscious that I would have horrible form. We ran on the track. He said my form was fine! But I'm telling you, my front thighs are KILLING ME. owowowowowow.

Now I think I will play piano for a bit.

No comments: