Saturday, August 07, 2004

Cookie Day! I mean, Moving Day!

Today I helped Mer and Pete move into her new house! Tons of people helped out. There were lots of men and muscles and trucks. I helped move little things like artwork, and did things like point at where I thought the sofa would look nice.

Mom helped too, and also made lots of snacks. There were peanut butter cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, and Fig Newtons. Also, wheat thins, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and apples. Then, Mer and Pete's new neighbor brought over chocolate chip cookie BARS.

For our reward for helping move, Mer had our local bakery Big Chimney cater us a dinner! They brought pasta with chicken sausage and vegetables, fresh parmesan, salad, focaccia loaves and CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES.

I have never had so many cookies in one day in my life! It ruled!



Click here for photos.

When I got home, I hung out for awhile, and then Adam and I went over to Frank and Beans house for a bonfire. They have a great view and a nice little hill for a fire. Really, they are named Frank and Ben but Summer had trouble remembering their names at first, so she would call them Frank and Beans to help her remember. It kind of stuck. It was the perfect night for a bonfire, there was a slight chill in the air.

No comments: