Friday, May 28, 2010

Tons and Tons of Erlewines

Today was the kick-off to a family-filled weekend of fun! Uncle Stephen, his girlfriend Judith, his twin daughters (my cousins) Meg and Liz, and Liz's husband Aaron and their son Sam all made the trip to Athens for a visit.

Uncle Tom had us all over for a Sandwich Feast for dinner tonight. On the way there, Ben and I stopped at Bellavino for a six-pack. I handed my ID to the girl at the counter, and she said "Oh, wait!" At first I thought there was something wrong with my ID, but then she said "You draw unicorns!! Right!?" And I said, "YES! Do you want one?!" And she did! She had seen a post I made on Facebook about unicorn pegasus, and recognized me. So cool! Turns out her name is Kate, too! Here she is:



Look at all those sandwiches!! They were delicious. Probably some of the best of my life.



Sam and Meg! He got really hot from all of the corn hole playing.



Liz and Aaron playing their first game of corn hole ever!



After dinner, we had Meg over to watch Kick-Ass. It was great.

No comments: