Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sweet Tea Social

Yumi, Summer and I headed out to Eclipse this afternoon to attend a Sweet Tea Social fundraiser thrown by My Sister's Paws. My Sister's Paws is a new program within the women's shelter program of My Sister's Place in Athens, Ohio. This program will serve clients of the shelter to assist them in keeping their pets safe from their abuser so they will leave the abusive situation.

It was fun to get all fancied up for the event!



Yumi in line for raffle tickets.



Mingling and laughing!



Filling out all my raffle tickets.



Tracey and Summer were hoping to win big!



So many fancy hats!






There was a tea buffet from Herbal Sage Tea Company and they were all delicious! I drank a LOT of tea. There was a Libations Bar too, but we focused primarily on the tea. Which PROVES that it was delicious!!



Kiser's provided the food, and Flour Power Cupcakes provided the desserts. Everything was delicious!



Raffle drawings are so suspenseful!



Yumi won a kitty basket from Friendly Paws.



The Sweet Tea Social was a great event, and a wonderful way to spread the word about this great new program!

No comments: