Monday, October 30, 2006

Private Pumpkin Carving Party

Okay, so I thought four pumpkins was going to be enough. It wasn't. I had to carve just ONE more, so I had Ben over for a Private Pumpkin Carving Party.

Private Pumpkin Carving Parties are fancier than regular ones. You don't just get to each leftover pizza *or* leftover taco dip...

...you get to eat leftover taco dip ON TOP OF leftover pizza!

With WINE. Now that's class.

Ben made a scary spider!

And I made this little guy. He's an optimistic little fellow, facing life with eyes wide open, ready to take on whatever the world has in store for him. I named him Lil' Trooper.

Scary Spider and Lil' Trooper!

The next morning, in the sunlight.

Scary Spider and Lil' Trooper hanging out with the rest of the pumpkins!

And THOSE are seriously the last pumpkins I am carving this year. Unless someone brings me one of those fancy white ones I saw at Kroger's.

No comments: