Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

Ben and I went out to Summer and J's to check out their new deck this afternoon. Summer made me an incredible pina colada in their new blender. I saw on the deck and dipped my feet into the icy water.

We were hoping to get in the pool (get in the pool on Memorial Day and have good luck all summer long!), but this storm rolled in:

So we headed inside for cards. Eventually the storm passed so we hopped in the pool. It was MAJORLY COLD so we got right in the hot tub. But we sure will have lucky summers now! Then we went inside for grilled food!

Summer had these sweet/hot peppers called pepperdews and they looked JUST like lips! Don't they!?!?

On our way back into town, I stopped by Gina's because she had offered me some cake. She was making a trial run for her wedding cake and LOOK AT HOW DELICIOUS. Seriously. It tastes AMAZING. It's one of the best cakes I've ever had, I bet! It's DELICIOUS!!!

No comments: