Saturday, August 18, 2012

Bachelorette Bunnies!

Oh my goodness, I'm getting married in two weeks! It seemed so far away for so long, and now it's coming so fast. Things are actually happening! My fabulous bridesmaids have been working super hard to plan an amazing weekend of happiness for me to celebrate my upcoming nuptials, and that weekend is finally here.

The first event was a bachelorette party tonight! All of my favorite ladies gathered together at Zoe for dinner. When I walked in, everyone was wearing bunny ears!!!! It was like I had walked into HEAVEN! And there was a special, fancy BRIDAL pair for ME to wear!



Mmm, we all shared some delicious gnocchi appetizers.



I was treated to Zoe's delicious pond water martini. With blue cheese stuffed olives!



CHEERS!



So many bunnies!!



Table full of bunnies.



Aw, Summer gave a TOAST to ME! Cheers!



Bachelorette bunnies go around the world! Anne and me!



Amy and Anne!



Jenny and Amy!



Lady and the Tramp!



Vana and Summer!



Kayla and Vana!



Kara and Kayla!



Megan and Kara!



Billie and Megan!



Mer and Billie!



Linda and Mer!



Emily and Linda!



Maia and Emily!



Oops, we skipped Maia and Nancy. But here are Valerie and Nancy!



Yumi and Valerie!



Me and Yumi!



Mmm, time for dinner. I got one of the specials, which was broiled red snapper. YUM!



Presents! I got TWO bottles of whiskey!! Cheers!



Bachelorette bunny bathroom break.



Unicorn pegasus time!



Look at those foxy ladies striking poses!



Bunnies!



Oh, it's just a big group of bunnies walking to Casa!



Here we go!



Bachelorette bunnies take over Casa!



We thought it would be a perfect opportunity to do a round of Irish Car Bombs.



Video:



After that, we headed over to Tony's for a Hot Nut!



Vana pointed out that from the side, I looked like a unicorn. And I thought that I couldn't get any happier!!!!



It's Pickles!



Mmm, Hot Nuts!





Then we headed out to Summer's house for dessert and more fun!



Bunny Megan!



Jeni's Ice Cream smorgasbord!!!! Salty Caramel, Dark Chocolate, and The Buckeye State peanut butter chocolate.



AND, Brambleberry Crisp, Pistachio & Honey, and Brown Butter Almond Brittle.



AND Nancy made lemon cheesecake!!!!!!!!!!



Everybody grabbed a spoon! Did I mention that I seriously think this is what heaven would be like?!



Mmm!!!



And PRESENTS!!!!! I've never gotten one of THESE boxes before! My sister got us fancy Tiffany champagne glasses! Cheers, indeed!



Kayla got me the cutest little tiny unicorn earrings!



Dance party time! Kayla and Vana doing the Booty Clap.




Clap clap!!!!



Time for some more Unicorn Pegasuses!



Vana!



Mer!



Emily! Unicorn Pregasus!



Kara!



Valerie!



It wouldn't be a bachelorette party without something phallic, would it? Mmm, baguette! Oh, and I am wearing my soft new nightie that Summer got me!!



I thought I had reached the top of the happiness meter, but I guess it goes to 11 because Summer busted out bachelorette PICTIONARY.



One potato!



Go, Summer!



Go, Kara!



Bunnies playing Pictionary!



David ________? Bowie, obviously!! LOOK AT THOSE PANTS!



Go,  Mer!



Super fun.



AND THEN, we hopped into the hot tub to relax after a long night of fun.





Thanks to everyone who planned this wonderful event, and to all the amazing folks who joined me to celebrate. My face STILL hurts from all of the smiling, and I truly feel like the most special bunny ever. Definitely a perfect farewell to single life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, HELLO LADIES :)