Thursday, August 30, 2012

Best Wedding Present Ever

Over the weekend, Ben, Mer, Little Kate and I went over to Nancy's house to swim. While we were there, I mentioned that I had decided to take the entire week off from work to enjoy some downtime before the wedding. Nancy offered up that Ben and I were welcome to come over and swim at her pool any time all week while she was at work. We were like, "DON'T MIND IF WE DO!!!!!!!!!!" Yes!!!!!!!

Here's Kate getting ready to jump off the diving board.



Chilling out, maxin', relaxin' all cool.



Ben made sure to keep the pool sparkly clean!



We packed a healthy lunch every day.



Refreshing!



Cannonball!!!!!!!!!!






Another wedding present! Molly and Pamela sent us these BEAUTIFUL unicorn towels. They definitely made our week at the pool more magical!



Another day, another cannonball!



Tracy and Tina loaned us their snorkel equipment to take with us to Hawaii, so this was an excellent opportunity to practice!






Haha, look at how white my bum is compared to my shoulders.





Best week ever!!! Thanks again to Nancy. I couldn't possibly imagine a more relaxing way to spend the week before our wedding!

No comments: