Saturday, February 25, 2006

Art Space

I'm sure you know what I'm talking about when I say "my skull sweatshirt" because I wear it pretty much all the time so it's in millions of my pictures. Anyway! Craig just made another batch, so Summer and I drove up to Columbus to pick up our new sweatshirts and see Craig's art space!

My new skull sweatshirt is ORANGE. Whee! Summer and I got to Columbus around 4, and checked out Craig's space. It's HUGE! It's a whole giant garage. We all drove to this big art store and got a couple things, then went to Northstar for dinner. I got the Thai Chicken Burrito, my favorite!

Then we went back to Craig's and drank some beers and he taught us a lot of stuff about printing shirts. Summer already knew some of it, and she caught on quickly! It was so fun to get to use all the supplies and make our own stuff! We made a small pile of tank tops and shirts. By the time we were finished, we were hungry again so we went to Easy Street Cafe for dinner #2. We split fried calamari and a big greasy awesome greek pizza. We didn't get back to Athens until 1 a.m.!



Click here for photos.

No comments: