Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Cape Cod

I just got home from a wonderful week in Cape Cod. It was an amazing vacation, and I'm not ready for it to be over!

Ben, Cheryl, Vana, Kayla, Derrick, their Aunt Dae and I stayed for the week in a vacation rental called Grandma's Place. That was our home base, and we spent almost every day at the beach, and had a great time exploring the town.

The big event of the week was Sarah and Yang's wedding! They got married at the Wequassett Resort in Chatham. The wedding was lovely and so much fun! We had several mini celebrations throughout the week as well. I took a lot of pictures during our stay, and I also got several photos from everyone else's cameras (thanks, guys!). So to really see how the trip went, just check out the photos.




Click here
to view Cape Cod photos!

No comments: