Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Election Party

Tonight I gathered with lots of friends and family to wait for the election results at Robin and Jerry's election party.



Cute little flag lights!



Voting for the nation's president is thrilling and exciting. Getting to eat the Cincinnati Chili that they always make for this event is thrilling and exciting TOO!



Delicious chili, spaghetti, cheese, onions, oyster crackers and hot sauce. Look at how MUCH!!!



I would vote for this delicious bowl in a heartbeat!



Hilarie and Mark brought this enormous wheel of stilton. It was incredible!!! I hung out by this table for a long time.



Look at all those great snacks!



Look at these beautiful cookies! It was hard to decide whether to choose an Ohio cookie (pro: bigger!) or a donkey cookie (pro: cuter!). Cuteness won out for me, and I enjoyed a delicious donkey.



Yay for cookies, and yay for Obama!

No comments: