Saturday, June 28, 2014

Cooking Club Cookout

Valerie hosted this month's cooking club, and the theme was Cookout food! We got to eat on the back patio of her under-construction new home! How exciting!! Valerie got us started off right with this watermelon tequila cocktail.



Cheers!



I couldn't help but test out this relaxing patio corner! Don't mind if I do!



Summer's zucchini and prosciutto skewers sizzling away! Plus Yumi's little foil-wrapped potatoes. And a Liza cameo!



Skewers! Hot and delicious!



Yumi made a pesto pasta salad!



Nancy's ribs joined Yumi's potatoes on the grill.



Valerie's new puppy Rosy provided the cuteness for the evening.



Awwww!



Hot potatoes!



Valerie made a killer avocado salad!



Mmm, cookout food!



My ribs strategy is to not wipe my face until I'm done eating all the ribs. What would be the point?!?!



Summer caught this sweet picture of Rosy napping under my chair.



Milo was like "AREN'T I CUTE TOO???"



Summer and Rosy.



I couldn't stop snapping pictures of Rosy! Look at how TIRED!!! And with her little BUNNY!



I made strawberry shortcake!



Mmm, strawberries from the market.



Oh, hi!

No comments: