Thursday, November 26, 2020

Quarantine Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! This year, my family split up the work and delivered dishes to each other's households so we could all eat a complete Thanksgiving meal. I made cranberry sauce.

I also made Smitten Kitchen's Fairy Tale of New York syrup for cocktails. 

I also made Smitten Kitchen's pecan pie.

 With optional chocolate layer!

Mmmm!!!

Ooooh look at that delicious gooey inside.

Dividing up pie for pie delivery!

I also made Smitten Kitchen's (are we sensing a theme here? lol) kale and caramelized onion stuffing.

We all cooked our own bacon-wrapped turkey breasts. My first time making anything like this!

Out delivering Thanksgiving meal components!

The bacon didn't stay wrapped very well, but the turkey DID taste delicious!! It was juicy and flavorful.

Ben and I shared a special rum barrel aged kombucha. Cheers!

Yum! With Brussels sprouts and mashed potatoes + gravy from Mer and Mom! So delicious.

Pumpkin pie from Mer and chocolate cake from Vana!

No comments: