Saturday, September 25, 2021

Rainbow sparkle cake!

This has been an amazing birthday week, and the icing on the cake (sorry, had to) was Emily surprising me with this rainbowlicious birthday cake today at Summer's pool party! The cake itself was SPARKLY.

Emily taking the first cut into her masterpiece.

Nailed it!

A five-layer rainbow cake, covered in sparkly bourbon buttercream, with rainbows and sprinkles. I love my life!

What a special birthday treat. I love you, Emily!

I just happened to be wearing a necklace that exactly matched my surprise birthday cake. What are the chances!?

Incredible!

I also had a nice celebration earlier in the week with my family. Mom and dad cooked up a taco bar dinner, and a delicious Texas sheet cake for dessert!

Spooky!

What a great week. Thank you to everyone who helped make it so magical!

No comments: