Thursday, August 04, 2005

Fish

Last night was poker night at Suzanne's! She lives in one of the oldest houses in Athens, which is now a sorority house. Delta Gamma. Anyway, it is haunted by the original owner, Mary, and during poker a bowl of tortilla chips FLEW OFF THE SNACK TABLE and spilled all over the floor! It made the loudest sound ever. I think really she was trying to tell me to lay off the chips and black bean salsa, because I ought to save room for the delicious raspberry pie Suz made. I didn't win poker this time. But I still had a lot of fun.

When I got home, Adam was outside. He said there was a SURPRISE inside! I went into the living room, and he had unpotted all of his giant plants and put them into FISH TANKS! He had done some experimenting and found that they need only water to survive! So he rigged up three tanks on our windowsill and the plants wind between them. It looks really great, and the kitties are going NUTS.











No comments: