Sunday, February 11, 2007

Propel Powder!!!!!

The moment I have been waiting for for YEARS has finally arrived!! Propel now comes in a POWDER FORM. This means that I can buy a box of Propel powder at the store, and have it in my cupboard, at my disposal, for WHENEVER I SHOULD HAPPEN TO NEED IT.

I have wished for this for many days. I have hoped for this for many nights. I can't even begin to describe how excited I am that this day is finally upon us! And of course, a moment this monumental would not slip past without a photo essay.

The boxes of Propel Powder. So far, it is only available in Lemon, Berry, and Kiwi-Strawberry. I chose Lemon and Berry to taste first:

Look! They come in little individual serving pouches!

Pouring the powder into the glass. You're supposed to use 16.9 ounces of water but we used just under 16.

Time to taste them!

TASTING!

OH MY GOD IT IS SO DELICIOUS.

LOVE IT! Duh!

**UPDATE!!** 2/16/07 Last night Ben and I decided to try mixing the Lemon and the Berry flavors TOGETHER. Oh my god it was so delicious Ican'ttevenbeginttotalkaboutit.

No comments: