Saturday, February 10, 2007

Valentine's Party & Alter Ego Dance Party!

Tonight was a busy night! Vana, Joe and Rob all have birthdays this week, so they had a Dance Party to celebrate. The theme was to dress as your alter ego. I figured it would be a good time to wear my cupid dress!

Especially because before the Dance Party, we went to Emily's for a Valentines Making Party! Definitely the perfect occasion to wear my cupid dress. The party was great. Emily made all sorts of adorable snacks. Little sandwiches, tiny cupcakes, bacon-wrapped-water-chestnuts, etc! YUM!

There were all sorts of art supplies for us to work with. Ben and I ended up making Vana a birthday card instead of a Valentine. After the Valentines Party, we headed to the Dance Party! There, I shotgunned my first beer ever! It wasn't as bad as I had imagined it would be! Then we danced the night away.

Click here for photos.

No comments: