Saturday, June 02, 2007

Columbus Shopping Trip

Today, Yumi, Summer, Suzanne and I went to Columbus to celebrate Yumi's birthday! We had a sushi lunch at Hama in Easton! Summer got a fancy and very spicy roll:

Yumi and I split all of this deliciousness:

After lunch, Summer and I shared both of these. Sam Adam's Cherry Wheat ON TAP (tastes like a freaking cherry waffle cone mmmm), and a dirty martini with blue cheese stuffed olives:

Later that afternoon, Yumi and I headed to Anthropologie. I love going there just to see what the employees have come up with for decorations. They always have the most creative people decorating the place, and this time they had strung a bunch of Dum-Dum suckers all over the store. I thought they looked so cheerful and great, so I took a bunch of pictures of them.

No comments: