Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Birthday Dinner at the Gator

Tonight, I met up with Ben's family at the Gator for birthday celebration number FOUR! Dinner to celebrate my birthday and Moss's birthday. Now, I'm sure you all remember Ben's fur hat that Yang got him for Christmas, right?

Well, he also got one for Kayla, and I have been envious ever SINCE! It turns out that Kayla never really wore hers much, so they decided to give it to MEEEEEEE!!! For my birthday! So NICE! I can't wait to be hat twins with Ben this winter.

Look at the cutest ever vintage salt and pepper shakers that Cheryl got me, too!

Of coures, pretty much the second I opened the hat, Ben was like 'let's see how it looks on MEEEEEE!" hahahaha. Cute, of course:

Since it was our birthdays, we got free birthday desserts. LOOK how FANCY!!! This one was Cheesecake Sundae:

And Reese's Peanut Butter dessert. We all shared them all.

Mmmmmmmm!

Ben couldn't take his eyes off the dessert!

Look at those teeth!

This one is blurry, but Derrick had disgusting teeth TOO.

No comments: