Thursday, August 11, 2011

FOUR CORNHOLES!

Tonight, we had a reason to CELEBRATE!!



What's in there??!



OH LOOK! IT'S FOUR CORNHOLES THAT I MADE!!!



YAY!!!!!!!!!! All summer long, we've had a bottle of champagne in the fridge, with the plan that we were going to pop it whenever one of us got all four of our bags in the hole for the first time.



Tonight was the night! CHEERS! I got all four in!!!



In case you were wondering, they weren't all four DIRECT cornholes, but three of them were. One of my bags had landed right next to the hole and my fourth bag slammed it into the cornhole along with itself. So all four went IN and that COUNTS! (We had agreed at the beginning of summer that that situation would count! As it SHOULD!)



One of my life goals: ACCOMPLISHED.



Woo hoo!!!!!!!

No comments: