Tuesday, February 12, 2002

Georgie

Wow it's only Tuesday. It feels like Wednesday. It's felt like Wednesday ALL day! I'm pretty tired. Yesterday after work I worked out on the Nordictrack. I'm doing pretty good about exercising every day. My arms are sore. After that, Jason took me to the mall and I bought myself a GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL!!!! Which I've been wanting for a long time! It was SO EXCITING! Then we swung by Kroger's so I could pick up some veggies to try cooking on it.

Then it was time for the Real World/Road Rules Fantasy Challenge, so we went over to Julie's house, as is tradition for viewing anything Real World-related. Afterward, I grilled up some chicken to use for lunches at work this week. I made myself a chicken, lettuce, feta, and caesar dressing pita for lunch today and it was SOOOO GOOD! Today after work I did another turn on the Nordictrack. It was harder today, I felt really tired. Afterward I grilled some yellow and green zucchini on the Foreman grill and sprinkled some freshly grated parmesan on top. I'm turning into a little chef! I gotta split, because the Real World is on soon, and Jason and I are going over to Julie's! Yay!

No comments: