Tuesday, July 13, 2004

So Many Magazines

My current project is trying to bust through my huge stack of magazines. I somehow let it get out of control, and I just want to read them all so that I'm caught up. I subscribe to too many magazines: Jane, Fitness, Shape, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Marie Claire, Lucky and Cooking Light. I'm going to let a few of my subscriptions run out. At least Cosmo and Jane. But for now, I just want to read my huge stack. So that's what I've been doing recently, trying to get some reading done in the evenings.

Other than that, July has been fun so far. Adam and I had a fun 4th of July party! Ate cheeseburgers and played Bocce ball. This past weekend, I went to my friend Melissa's bridal shower. It was fun! Lots of fancy little hors d'oeuvres and delicious cakes. Here are some pictures. Rabecca made her get dressed up blindfolded out of weird clothing from a suitcase. Then she left the room and we all had to try and remember every thing she wore!







This weekend I'm going to Cincinnati - Adam's really good friend Marc is getting married. I'm hoping we can hit up the Jeffersonville Outlet Mall on our way home!

No comments: