Tuesday, July 20, 2004

A whole free week!

Adam and I went out of town this weekend for a wedding. On the way back I was telling him how the next coming weekend, I was going to Cleveland Fri-Sun for a bachelorette party, plus there was a picnic thing Thursday night. And that I felt like summer was just flying by! Then I realized that that's the NEXT weekend, and I actually have a low key, relaxing weekend full of NOTHING coming up! Yay! A whole free week! I think I'm going to go swimming.

The wedding was very nice. The ceremony was in a beautiful chapel at Spring Grove Cemetary, and it was only fifteen minutes long! Short and sweet. The reception was at Paul Brown stadium, which was really cool. There was one entire wall that was just a huge window that ran the entire length of the room, and was three stories high. It overlooked the city of Cincinnati. It was beautiful, especially when it got dark outside! Their wedding cake was delicious. Lemon! And there were little pats of butter for the rolls and they were shaped like roses. Cute! An open bar made it even better.

On the way home, Adam and I hit up the Jeffersonville Outlet Mall. I had been informed that there was a Naturalizer Outlet there. How had I not known this before???? Anyway, I went, and bought FIVE pairs of shoes. That's right, five. They were having a sidewalk clearance sale and it was OUT OF CONTROL! All in all, it was a pretty great weekend! Friday night, I ate at the Blue Gator with friends and saw Anchorman, which was HILARIOUS.

Here are some pictures of my five new pairs of shoes, plus another pair that I had gotten the weekend before. Somebody STOP ME.











No comments: