Friday, September 24, 2010

Birthday Fun at Purple Chopstix

I had a fantastic birthday dinner with a bunch of awesome ladies. It sure seemed like the bottles were getting emptied quickly!



There's at least one drop left in there!



YAY I GOT TO WEAR THE PURPLE CHOPSTIX HAT!!!!!! Thanks, Candice! And caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!



Emily is mesmerized by the size of the hat.



We all got to wear the hat! Here's Emily!



Linda!



Nancy!



Yumi!



Valerie!



Summer!



Summer performed a very realistic ancient bird mating dance for us.



Don't you totally want to mate with her?!?!?



BIRTHDAY!!! I got to wear the dress too!



Summer managed to get some video of the excitement. This video illustrates how loud our group tends to get when we go out for dinner. My apologies to any other diners in the establishment.



Unikey!



After dinner, we went to The Union. Time for some unicorn pegasuses! Candice!



Emily!



Linda!



Skye!



Thanks everyone for helping me celebrate my birthday.

No comments: