Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Did I say I was the Poker Champion BEFORE?

Yeah, so back when I won at our Thursday Night Poker night, I thought I was the shit. But now, I'm REALLY the shit! Last Thursday, instead of our usual BW3's night, Mike had us all over to his house, where we got to play with a real poker table top and CHIPS! Plus we did $5 instead of $1, so since there was five of us, the pot was $25. We also had shrimp cocktail, cheese and crackers, olives, chips and salsa and BEER. And I was the WINNER. I won $25!!!

Then, tonight we decided to play since Mike couldn't make it this coming Thursday, so we thought, what the heck? Let's do another $5 night! This time there were six of us, so a $30 pot. Suzanne hosted. She brought us raspberry beer from a brewery in her hometown! It was delicious!!! And it must've been lucky for me because I ALSO WON THIS TIME!!! $30! I am the for real total serious big time poker champion NOW.

No comments: