Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Spring Cold

I spent all weekend trying to kill a Spring Cold. I felt crappy all week last week but just kept assuming it would go away. Finally, Thursday afternoon I started to feel feverish and that's when the REAL cold hit me. I stayed home from work on Friday and went to Mom's house and watched HBO On Demand all day. Luckily Mom and Dad invited me over for dinner. They made Asian marinated tuna steaks, garlic buttered toasted pita bread, broccoli and salads with mixed greens, onions, strawberries, walnuts, and blue cheese. YUM! It PAYS to be sick!

Saturday I went shopping in Parkersburg with Mom. We had a nice time. I got a utensil holder for my kitchen, which I really needed! That night I went over to Summer's with Yumi to watch Sex and the City Season Six Part One DVDs and eat pizza. Mmm.

I finally am starting to feel better. Hopefully I'll be 100% by the end of this week. I'm going to Detroit this weekend!

No comments: