Wednesday, January 30, 2002

Mmm Turkey

This morning I was making a turkey sandwich, and i took a teeny piece to give to Emma, and I put it on the floor and she batted at it like it was a toy!!! So then I ran to find Charlie to see if he would eat a piece, and he wolfed it down! So I went back into the kitchen and picked up Emma's piece and held it up to her mouth. Instead of eating it, she did that thing that cats do when they rub their cheeks against stuff to scratch their face!! She tried to scratch her face on the piece of turkey! So I just gave up and gave it to Charlie. Oh well. I went over to Julie's to watch the Real World tonight. It was okay. Then we watched an episode of The Newlywed Game on the Game Show Network. Interesting. It was from 1997. I'm really tired, I have to go to bed now.

No comments: